Friday 25 November 2011

Chad George Endorses Zriis All-Natural Product Line

Draper, UT (PRWEB) August 07, 2011

"I have been using Zrii's products for about a year now, and have since advised all of my personal clients to use the products. Over years of competition, many supplement companies have asked me to endorse their products, but it wasnt until I used Zrii's Accell, that I finally found something I would actually put my name behind! The natural energy I received was unlike any other "energy" drink or booster I had ever tried before: I was able to sustain my energy through my intense training, with no crash or sugar spike. Since that experience I have been hooked. I now use all the Zrii products for everything from my weight management (dieting, cutting weight for a fight) to my daily energy boost. I also take a morning dose of Zrii Amalaki to clear my head for the day. I recommend you give it a try and feel the difference yourself!"


Chad "The Savage" George

Professional MMA Fighter / WEC Veteran


Formally launched in May 2008, Zrii

No comments:

Post a Comment